How do i use ivermectin on my chickens? (Mites) or what is most powerful mite killer

This is my last post here so I just wanted to update used frontline and the mites I’ve been BATTLING for over a year are completely decimated and gone I have not even seen one mite on anyone..All my birds are totally fine and it’s been about a month and a few we put too much on by accident but still perfectly okay. Also I did change my bedding a few times recently because of the mites ( before frontline) haven’t changed it since and still no mites... I’m so happy!

This is my last post here so I just wanted to update used frontline and the mites I’ve been BATTLING for over a year are completely decimated and gone I have not even seen one mite on anyone..All my birds are totally fine and it’s been about a month and a few we put too much on by accident but still perfectly okay. Also I did change my bedding a few times recently because of the mites ( before frontline) haven’t changed it since and still no mites... I’m so happy!
Frontline ? What’s this ? And how do you apply ?

Frontline is a topical used for dogs and cats, and not approved for any livestock species anywhere. This includes chickens!!!
Just stick with pyrethrum, permethrin, or maybe spinosad.
Mary

Frontline is a topical used for dogs and cats, and not approved for any livestock species anywhere. This includes chickens!!!
Just stick with pyrethrum, permethrin, or maybe spinosad.
Mary
Thank you. Used permethrin to douse the coop today and ivermectin on neck of birds

Back
Top Bottom