HOW DO WE STOP THIS !!!

Threaten to expose them if they don’t give them all to you. You will give them a better life for sure.

That's not okay to do.

Like other people have said, they may have been in the process of changing waters for them. The bins are clean looking and there aren't any dead or seemingly dying chicks I can see

That's not okay to do.

Like other people have said, they may have been in the process of changing waters for them. The bins are clean looking and there aren't any dead or seemingly dying chicks I can see
Well obviously not because the OP said they cared more about a forklift. 😂😂😂😂😂‼️ The poor chicks were hot and they didn’t have water‼️

Well obviously not because the OP said they cared more about a forklift. 😂😂😂😂😂‼️ The poor chicks were hot and they didn’t have water‼️

The manager asked said that employees were working on a forklift. There might have been a legitimate reason that they needed to stop and go help with a big, dangerous piece of machinery.

And I don't think all the chicks are hot. Yes there are quite a few in the back, but they're also by the foid. They may have just had their food replaced and there are still several who are right by the lamp and not trying to scramble somewhere cooler

The manager asked said that employees were working on a forklift. There might have been a legitimate reason that they needed to stop and go help with a big, dangerous piece of machinery.

And I don't think all the chicks are hot. Yes there are quite a few in the back, but they're also by the foid. They may have just had their food replaced and there are still several who are right by the lamp and not trying to scramble somewhere cooler
Well If you agree with this and chick abuse then I can’t help you, but chicks need to have water and food 24/7, no matter what “big dangerous” situation.

The proper thing to do is inform management, if management doesn't comply and/or you feel strongly you should inform corporate.

Keep in mind these are usually day-old chicks and at all the TSC near me they sell within another day. They likely are fine despite my agreeing with you that they should have water offered.

Lastly, remember that chicks are messy and knock water over constantly and these are (whether we like it or not) "products for sale". If there were 30 wet chicks in there no one would buy any.

Again, if you feel strongly, I would go to the manager- if you are not satisfied go to corporate. But I will say all the TSC near me seem to keep good care of their chicks through sale.

The proper thing to do is inform management, if management doesn't comply and/or you feel strongly you should inform corporate.

Keep in mind these are usually day-old chicks and at all the TSC near me they sell within another day. They likely are fine despite my agreeing with you that they should have water offered.

Lastly, remember that chicks are messy and knock water over constantly and these are (whether we like it or not) "products for sale". If there were 30 wet chicks in there no one would buy any.

Again, if you feel strongly, I would go to the manager- if you are not satisfied go to corporate. But I will say all the TSC near me seem to keep good care of their chicks through sale.
My TSC doesn’t sell all the chicks in a day so I get the old ones for super cheap!

Back
Top Bottom