How Do Ya Like Me Now?? Sunny, Serama Roo... Pics!

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
This is Sunny... He was showing off for the camera today, so I figured I'd share some pics!
smile.png
Any comments?

27475_img_1588.jpg

27475_img_1590.jpg

27475_img_1581.jpg

Thank you guys! He's changed, and filled out SO much since I got him. I think my $10 was spent well
clap.gif
But I want honest opinions, which I'm sure you've given, which is why I posted this
big_smile.png

If I had to critique, I would say that his chest could be a bit higher, and his wings a bit longer. He has a great tail now, nice and stiff--I think its only going to get better---and he has very nice vertical stance. He has nice small waddles and an even comb. They have to have more than 4 points if Im correct, and I never know if that back part counts. I'd say 10 bucks for him is nearly like winning the lottery! Lucky girl, you have a nice breeder there! Just let your pullet mature and breed them. I think that Lemon will be chesty, that whole breeding pen where her Mom lives looks like Dolly Parton land.

Aww, Thanks! I love my little Sunny boy, but how could I pass up a frizzle? It's impossible! Sunny now has 2 chicks that have hatched
smile.png
we'll see what the next few days hold for some more of the eggs
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom