How do you clicker train a chicken?

Chikyboy

Bantam Cochin Collector
Oct 14, 2021
Nebraska
Hi! So first of all, forgive me if this the wrong section, but I have question, how do you clicker train a chicken? And what for? I know you need a clicker (Obviously). So how do you do it? I heard @pippintheis trying this

Hi! So first of all, forgive me if this the wrong section, but I have question, how do you clicker train a chicken? And what for? I know you need a clicker (Obviously). So how do you do it? I heard @pippintheis trying this
Hello @Chikyboy, clicker training can be used for fun, like training a dog to sit up, or fetch. My guess for training would be the same way used on a dog, make them do what you want for the food, and give them the treat after the click.

Hopes this make sense, and works! 😁 I love your sig by the way!

Hello @Chikyboy, clicker training can be used for fun, like training a dog to sit up, or fetch. My guess for training would be the same way used on a dog, make them do what you want for the food, and give them the treat after the click.

Hopes this make sense, and works! 😁 I love your sig by the way!
You can most likely find clicker training videos online, just use the same method, and change it around if needed for the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom