How do you do it?

splum

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2015
I enjoy my girls so much. Their antics are so cute. The way they get all upset when I turn the light out at night, how they chase each other around for a green. So darn cute:)
I have them in their brooder still and am planning on putting them in the coop next week, they will be five and six weeks.
In will be in the 80s during the day and 60s at night. But I just know I'll be out checking on them dozens of times and won't be able to sleep for worring about them. maybe I'll just bed down out their too;)

I enjoy my girls so much. Their antics are so cute. The way they get all upset when I turn the light out at night, how they chase each other around for a green. So darn cute:)
I have them in their brooder still and am planning on putting them in the coop next week, they will be five and six weeks.
In will be in the 80s during the day and 60s at night. But I just know I'll be out checking on them dozens of times and won't be able to sleep for worring about them. maybe I'll just bed down out their too;)
This is good, welcome to the chicken world. Even at 1 - 2 years old I still check on my ladies in the middle of the night sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom