How do you do this?

I think it's in your profile- go to "edit community profile" scroll all the way down, there is a place for "coops".
I just tried something there, put a link to my BYC page, and I think it's now under my avatar.

Last night, Kstaven made a really helpful thread to explain how to do this: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...le-under-your-avatar-like-the-old-system/0_20

smile.png
I hope this helps.

This is my guess, but I wasn't able to try it out completely as I don't have any items for sale...

Go to the area in your profile where you can edit your signature (I see you have a sig, so it looks like you know where that is already
smile.png
).

Click on "Edit Signature Text."

Underneath where you can type things in your sig line, there are three drop-down menus that say "Show off stuff in your signature." For me, I'm not getting any choices, but I don't have any classified ads out.

Would you mind trying this for me and seeing if there is an option to link to your classifieds?

We'll figure this out!

Go to the area in your profile where you can edit your signature (I see you have a sig, so it looks like you know where that is already
smile.png
).

Click on "Edit Signature Text."

Underneath where you can type things in your sig line, there are three drop-down menus that say "Show off stuff in your signature." For me, I'm not getting any choices, but I don't have any classified ads out.
I had one option there, show stuff/your albums/uploads
I clicked it, my uploads should now be showing there.
there were three such links, so if you had multiple stuff you could show them, in my case I just tried setting it to show my albums three times.

I'll probably take that out of there later this morning.

Thank you SO much!
I already had been 'poking around' in there this morning and I'd swear those drop-down menus were not there.
Now that you pointed them out, I see.
Thanks again,
Lisa
Another Q if anyone knows. Is there an option to 'disable smilies' available?

Another Q if anyone knows. Is there an option to 'disable smilies' available?
I don't think so. You can disable viewing signatures,

Smilies can get overused and annoying (I know, I'm one of the worst offenders) but they serve an important purpose. For a hundred thousand years people spoke to each other face to face, and could "listen" not just to words, but to facial expression, body language, tone of voice. Now we suddenly have this new way of communicating, and all of that subtly is missing. This leads to lots of misunderstandings in web forums, and the smilies help mitigate that problem just a bit, takes the edge of things, helps show when someone means to be funny or sarcastic or happy or sad.

Back
Top Bottom