How do you get rid of.....

They have diuretic pills you can buy at the store...
Cutting down on salt is one way to help..

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_kinds_of_food_are_diuretics

I have that problem too in my ankles sometimes and they ache.... I feel like an old lady..*sigh*
Cant wait till i hit 40...
hmm.png

*one thing to watch is your heart and kidneys... have them checked out of you are retaining fluid... their may be some health issue that you arent aware of..
hugs.gif

Quote:
I knew that would be said and I can't stand it most of the time. Except when working, must be really thirsty I guess. I knew that would be a numero uno though.
roll.png
I don't know that I am but I would not doubt it. I see it in my ankles some too, maybe but I need to make sure some of my weight is not from holding water. If it is it would drop off quickly if I fixed it. That is the plan.

Quote:
I knew that would be said and I can't stand it most of the time. Except when working, must be really thirsty I guess. I knew that would be a numero uno though.
roll.png
I don't know that I am but I would not doubt it. I see it in my ankles some too, maybe but I need to make sure some of my weight is not from holding water. If it is it would drop off quickly if I fixed it. That is the plan.

I make myself drink 64 ounces of water before I can have ANYTHING else. Works for me. And i have swelling issues.

Quote:
I dont think it will me either....but I want to loose any weight that is there unnecessarily.
smile.png

The pills available at the grocery or drug store work really well for this.

But you have to drink a lot of water with them
tongue.png

And... You'll have to tinkle a lot
wink.png
lol.png

Sounds odd, but try different water bottles.. I only really like to drink it out've this one style of bottle.. Then I will drink it, don't like drinking it out've plastic cups, glass is ok.. But my double walled stainless steel water bottle... It's soo good out've it

Quote:
I am so happy to know that I am not the only person that doesn't like to drink out of plastic. I am a class girl all the way. I'm leery of metal.
hide.gif
But do love my water. It still makes me cranky that I am overweight, and all I drink is water.
he.gif
I have never liked soda, and I haven't Super-sized a meal in more years than I can remember.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom