How do you list/advertise baby chicks?

jimmywalt

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2013
Hopefully I can ask this question here - How do you list/advertise your chicks for sale? FB doesn't seem to want them listed in Marketplace for in the various yard sale groups. What other avenues are there? Please private message me if you would like. Thank you.
Baby Chicks.JPG

Hopefully I can ask this question here - How do you list/advertise your chicks for sale? FB doesn't seem to want them listed in Marketplace for in the various yard sale groups. What other avenues are there? Please private message me if you would like. Thank you.View attachment 3396234
You can sell them here, in the selling forums.
Those are adorable ! If I could, I would take every one.

Nextdoor and craigslist allow it. On Facebook, you can let people know you hatched chicks in various poultry groups AS LONG AS YOU DONT MENTION THAT THEY ARE FOR SALE. Just say something like “hatched these adorable chicks! PM me for details.” And check each group’s rules. Some don’t allow even that, but most do since FB hasn’t banned that yet. But if you say “for sale” or put prices anywhere besides a private message, Facebook gets very mad and shuts down groups over it. So don’t do that. 🤷‍♀️

Nextdoor and craigslist allow it. On Facebook, you can let people know you hatched chicks in various poultry groups AS LONG AS YOU DONT MENTION THAT THEY ARE FOR SALE. Just say something like “hatched these adorable chicks! PM me for details.” And check each group’s rules. Some don’t allow even that, but most do since FB hasn’t banned that yet. But if you say “for sale” or put prices anywhere besides a private message, Facebook gets very mad and shuts down groups over it. So don’t do that. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! Crazy you can sell everything else on FB but not chicks........Crazy!

Thank you! Crazy you can sell everything else on FB but not chicks........Crazy!
They banned any animal/egg sales a while back. You ARE allowed to rehome animals, but not list a specific fee (until you privately message or text). So I guess you could be “rehoming” your dear pet baby chicks lol. 🤣 But most people just kind of vaguely state they HAVE said animals and everyone gets it.

They are adorable! Best of luck!

I would think you can write out the description of the chicks, then mention there available and include that they can pm for more info. So you bypass the word "For Sale".

Back
Top Bottom