How does my coop look?

All the other pics make sense,(and its a great article) but I still can't quite get my head around this one.
The main black line around the out side is the coop walls right? So what are the black lines in the coop? But I think I've got quite a good idea of whats wanted, so you can just ignore my thick headedness.

That's the cover picture for the article. The black square around the outside is the whiteboard that Repecka is drawing on. The two black vertical lines are the walls of the coop and the slanted black line is the roof.

I'm not much of an artist. 🤣

That's the cover picture for the article. The black square around the outside is the whiteboard that Repecka is drawing on. The two black vertical lines are the walls of the coop and the slanted black line is the roof.

I'm not much of an artist. 🤣
Oh I see now!
It just didn't occur that she was drawing on something!
And you're a better artist then me, I'm hopeless.🤣

looks like a proper country farm coop, it will do just fine. I'm not sure how bad rats and snakes are in NSW. I have used 1/2 hardware cloth because it keeps everything out.
Rats aren't a problem, as we've got about a dozen farm cats which take care of that side of things! As far snakes go, there is quite a lot, but so far don't seem to be interested. Its something that I'm going keep an eye on.

Back
Top Bottom