how does this price compare to / ACK! I was wrong in my posting...

dawnjoennikki98

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 5, 2010
New Jersey
Premier Pet Natural Pine Bedding

Product Description: Item: 2754694
Soft pine bedding with natural odor absorbency.

Step 1: *Size500 Cubic In. (Compressed)2 Cubic ft.
Price: was $3.69
now: $ 3.49

It shouldn't say 2 cubic feet! the two cubic feet is 10.99!!! :*( i'll check out petfood direct. the 500 cubic inches (compressed) is 3.49 here. stupid NJ!

Last edited:
About right for that size of bale. If you can find the 7 cu ft compressed bales at a lumber yard or feed/ranch store, you likely will do a better. We pay $7.50 for a 7 cu ft bale.

Leia's Chickens :

About right for that size of bale. If you can find the 7 cu ft compressed bales at a lumber yard or feed/ranch store, you likely will do a better. We pay $7.50 for a 7 cu ft bale.

A little over eight bucks for the same size in my area.​

Leia's Chickens :

$4.99 here for that size.​

$11.85 for 12 cu ft. Tends to last about 10 months or so between brooders and nest boxes.

Last edited:
Quote:
$4.99 here for that size.

Same here in Chattanooga, at Stockdale's. Sometimes they sell them for $4.50. Ace Hardware here is $7.99 for that size, I forget what TSC cost is, but if I don't remember it's because it was too high and I haven't purchased there.

Quote:
$4.99 here for that size.

Same here in Chattanooga, at Stockdale's. Sometimes they sell them for $4.50. Ace Hardware here is $7.99 for that size, I forget what TSC cost is, but if I don't remember it's because it was too high and I haven't purchased there.

Ditto $4.99

Back
Top Bottom