How Far Would You Go?

Well, you are recognized experts because I have definitely been enabled!

And NOW this means I have a reliable source for FUTURE orders! It just so happens I have a day off on 2/8. Perfect!
That was for ducks. Now I feel EXTRA enabled to be able to drive a measly 2 hours into the valley for chicks! Hahahahahaha!

I drove 2 hours (one way... so 4.5 hours with stops total) for my call ducks. It was actually a fun trip, and I stopped at a restaurant I’d never been to before... it was great! I think a 3 hour trip should be fine.

So, I called Metzer to make an order for pick up, and they are not allowing pick up because of COVID. They are 3 hours away, and I have to wait 2-3 days to get my ducks.
:he

I'm like, can't I just call you when I get there? You could put the little darlings on a table outside and leave. Then I could walk up and get them. Contactless. Like pretty much everywhere else.... Gahhhh! Frustration!!!!!!!!

So, I called Metzer to make an order for pick up, and they are not allowing pick up because of COVID. They are 3 hours away, and I have to wait 2-3 days to get my ducks.
:he

I'm like, can't I just call you when I get there? You could put the little darlings on a table outside and leave. Then I could walk up and get them. Contactless. Like pretty much everywhere else.... Gahhhh! Frustration!!!!!!!!
Wow, that's so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom