How fast will marek's spread?

I tried to upload a minute video I took but I can't. I'm guessing the file is too large.
They are free range chickens and get meal worms as treats occasionally. Poop looks normal. Solid and brown.
They go into a brooder in the garage in the evening. I was actually going to switch them to a fenced in yard with a newly built coop but I think I will hold off to see if it's Mareks and try to keep this area uncontaminated.
What do you feed?
Upload video to youtube and provide a link.

What are you feeding including treats?

You have to upload the video to YouTube first and then copy and paste a link to it here.
I had to use my kiddos youtube account lol. I'm very amature. I was forced to trim it to 60 seconds so it gets cut off abruptly.
What do you feed?
Upload video to youtube and provide a link.
chick starter from tractor supply. It’s 20 percent I think?
my kiddo has a YouTube so I am using his acct. I’m not very knowledgeable in this stuff at all! It was force reduced to 60 seconds so I can try another one if need be.

I had to use my kiddos youtube account lol. I'm very amature. I was forced to trim it to 60 seconds so it gets cut off abruptly.

chick starter from tractor supply. It’s 20 percent I think?
my kiddo has a YouTube so I am using his acct. I’m not very knowledgeable in this stuff at all! It was force reduced to 60 seconds so I can try another one if need be.

Last night if I laid him on his back he would stay there. Today he is rolling back over. Also, if he raises up to flap his wings, he loses his balance and stumbles.

Back
Top Bottom