how is your home decorated?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by annie3001, Jan 27, 2010.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    hello.
    just wondering how your home interior is decorated? country/modern/traditional/nostyle?

ill start:

mine is country decorated, with splashes of chicken stuff.
    our furniture is all "hitchcock" brand, just about everything, etc. living room couches and the kitchen.

what about your?
    [​IMG]

2. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    Funny you should ask, my son just decorated with stuffed animals, books, a small radie flyer wagon, an annoying robot named Ollie, a horse on wheels and a puppy pudddles. Now that he is asleep I will redecorate.

I know there are hardwood floors in here somewhere.

3. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

4. tdgill

tdgill Chillin' With My Peeps

i have avon ducks on a shelf in my big pass thru window, pottery that a dear friend made, rocks under the window..big creek rocks lining the wall where my "pond" dog water dish is also. An old hand pump sitting next to it. Lots of baskets, driftwood and egg centerpiece on the chicken table. lol. and a rooster on my lap. a big baby buff orp. he is listening to alice in chains. lol

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Decorated? [​IMG]

I do have a collection of Lenox Disney porcelaine treasure boxes. Other than that it is decorated with cat fur, muddy foot prints, laundry and a TV.

6. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Chaotic Order....

7. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    [​IMG]

8. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    Early Barnyard........
    meaning: lots of recycled grass coming off of boots, dog hair, chicken feathers, sand blowing in everytime the door opens, chickens, turkeys and dogs blowing in with the sand if I'm not careful, and sometimes baby animals just as an accent piece.

What a life!!!

As far as normal decor, ours is Western all the way. The only thing that isn't, is the computers and the kitchen appliances!
    I would love to have a re-conditioned antique stove, but I can't afford anything like that.

Jean

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  9. Skippin' Sammi

Skippin' Sammi Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2010
    Indiana
    Early Halloween!! [​IMG]

That's my stock answer ...LOL...but seriously living in a 100 yr old farm house I guess it would have to be country. We love pumpkins so have several sitting on the tile floor in the family room along with several wash boards hanging on the walls. Oh and lots of chicken tin signs on the cedar walls in the kitchen. Very homey. :0)
    The ceiling in my kitchen is old green metal barn roofing with maple cabinets and cedar walls and I think pine floors. It is pretty. If I can figure out how to post a pic of it I will.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  10. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Mine is currently decorated in SouthWest Virginian Red Clay Mud!

Seriously. All of the floors have a slightly orange tint to them...its not a pretty sight.

Ask me again in about 2 months after we get some sunny days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by