There is a possibility (not a huge one, but a possibility) that I could be getting some mille fleur bantam cochin hatching eggs this weekend. Thing is, we already have a hatch cooking in the bator that is set to hatch on Valentine's Day or the day before. That would mean holding onto the cochin eggs for approximately 2+ weeks before I could put them in the bator. Will they still be good to go in two weeks? Is there an ambient room temp at which they do best if I have to wait a couple of weeks to incubate them? Thanks in advance for your kind responses.