How long can you keep eggs before incubating??

Thanks for all the help, I think that's what I'll do. Just put them all in and turn by hand till I can candle. Thanks so much!
thumbsup.gif

And Gail, glad to see another Brisea user on here, I think the majority on here use the hovabators, which are larger than what I really wanted. I'm just a small hobbiest, just getting started, with limited space. So I kinda had to go small.
hit.gif

But who knows, may get to move to a little farm someday, like I grew up on, and have a bigger chicky farm.
bun.gif

But again thanks for all the help, all of you.
clap.gif

And I will check out that candling thread!
Have a great day!!

Gail, found out from Aubrey tonight that the eggs weren't actually shipped until today, he was trying to get me some more extras, but no luck. As soon as I get them I will let you know. This will be the very first hatching in it. That's one reason why I am trying to find out so much before they get here.
big_smile.png
But will be sure and let you know.
And also right now Brinsea is having a lot of their stuff on sale through December and also if you're on Facebook, they put up a code on their page every couple weeks for 10% off all items, even the ones on sale! So I got a really good deal on my incubator and the extra tray. If you get ready to order something and aren't on FB, just let me know and I'll go in and get you the code.
Or anyone else that's on here, just PM me and I'll be glad to get it for you.
I added you to my buddy list, so you would be easier for me to find in the future.
big_smile.png

It's great making new egg buddy's on here.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Thanks Sundown for the info. And I'm assuming, since you didn't say, that you still get a good hatch rate with the 2 week wait.

To answer your candling question, I like to candle at 10 days but 7 days will work too. You see more at 10 days and there isn't a question of which ones never started.

Back
Top Bottom