"How many chickens do i have?" Just give me two minutes to count them all in my head...

Congratulations on your new babies :love My pullets are only a couple months old now but I'm already wishing for more babies. There's just something about those little fluffballs!

Good luck on the fermenting, its been something I've been reading about and really want to try sometime too. Also I love your coop siding - reclaimed wood is just beautiful!
There is definitely something about the little fluff balls! Every time I sell some girls or rehome a batch of roosters, I feel compelled to get the incubator out and go again.

So far, my birds are LOVING the fermented wheat. And I am already noticing how much less grain I'm feeding out everyday.

There is definitely something about the little fluff balls! Every time I sell some girls or rehome a batch of roosters, I feel compelled to get the incubator out and go again.

So far, my birds are LOVING the fermented wheat. And I am already noticing how much less grain I'm feeding out everyday.
I'm so glad to hear they are loving it! I'll have to start looking for wheat sources, although I'm thinking I should start when the weather is warmer so I can see actual fermenting happening for my first time.

Back
Top Bottom