how many days can live a chick inside incubator, without food and water?

Up to 3 because of the yolk they consumed but I try to get them to feed and water at least by the next morning. When they are dry you can put them in a brooder with food and water.

Yeah, they CAN go for up to 3 days with the yolk sustaining them. But so far mine have all been eating and drinking heartily by no later than the end of the second day. I have seen where people do leave them in there for 2-3 days. But for myself, I prefer to leave them no more than 24 hours before they go to the brooder and have food and water available to begin sampling.

i have put 4 chicks in the btooder i put all of them in the water (i just peck the water) and the food, they eat a little but not water :/ maybe tommorow?

i have put 4 chicks in the btooder i put all of them in the water (i just peck the water) and the food, they eat a little but not water :/ maybe tommorow?
If you don't see any of them sampling the water by morning you can show them where it is again by gently dipping just the tip of their beak into the water. As soon as you see one of them drink you should be set. Chicks love to copycat. As soon as they see one doing something the rest should follow suit very soon after.

ohhhh
thumbsup.gif
thats good,, i am very nervus

Back
Top Bottom