How many eggs did you cook today? πŸ₯šπŸ³

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has 2 fried eggs for breakfast Every. Blessed. Day. Every once in a while he'll ask for migas or pancakes but I can't believe he isn't interested in more variety in his breakfast.

I just made this for dinner a week or so ago. I thought it was delicious and satisfying.

image.png

I also love shakshuka or poached eggs on ratatouille.

My husband has 2 fried eggs for breakfast Every. Blessed. Day. Every once in a while he'll ask for migas or pancakes but I can't believe he isn't interested in more variety in his breakfast.

I just made this for dinner a week or so ago. I thought it was delicious and satisfying.

View attachment 2032994

I also love shakshuka or poached eggs on ratatouille.
Those look delicious!

Yesterday we cooked 30 eggs for the entire fam that includes the dogs, chickens, and ducks. It was a mixture of duck and chicken eggs.

This morning is pretty much going to be the same except maybe 12 eggs.

You must have some kind of egg production in your coop!!!
I get only 8 eggs a day but my family forgets to eat some during the week so we have a huge build up by the end of the week. We get chicken and duck eggs. I have pullets that should be laying soon as well. We will be up to 16 eggs a day soon.

I haven't cooked many eggs this week, but we did make pancakes with over easy eggs over the weekend. We used about 12 because the dogs all got their own.

Used just 2 eggs today, scrambled with plant-based chorizo and a boiled potato, with a side of corn tortillas (huevos con chorizo y papas y tortillas)...and a few fermented watermelon rind pickles just because they sounded good. 😁

Getting about a dozen chicken eggs and 3 duck eggs a day right now. Maybe goose eggs soon, too..?

E18B2B06-4FB8-419F-ADE6-52192A56C443.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom