How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Just curious, does anyone on here use an app like Flockstar? It’s great for a small flock! I enter the eggs each day, and which chicken laid them. You can put their birthday, breed, name. Then you can enter each eggs, but you can also take pics of one or many eggs, and also their weights if you are weird like me with that! 😂

One egg today, from the same pullet. She’s at 4 eggs out of 5 days now! Today’s egg was 6g bigger than all the rest. I think this will be helpful to see how big they get, and then compare when we have another new layer. I wouldn’t do all this if I had more hens, but I am a data geek & I think it’s pretty cool! I can’t wait til the rest are laying!
Yes, I use Flockstar. It’s a fun app. Nice way to track eggs. And I weigh some, esp if they are huge. Biggest so far is 79g from my 6 month old Lemon cuckoo Niederrhiener named Big Momma.

One in the box early…found 2 blue very dirty ones under the coop, guess my Ameraucana started earlier than yesterday! 😂 If she lays again today, it will be a record 4….it’s not how many laid, it’s how many collected, right? 😂
Right! I thought my EE was a 2-3 per week until I found a dozen or so eggs in the woods. She is sneaky!

Back
Top Bottom