How many eggs you got in the bator????

bator # 1 42 bator # 2 10 bator #3 about 120 quail eggs 30 or so coturnix the rest bob white 4 of the 42 went into lockdown today 3 more go into lockdown tuesday

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!...

my eggs are supposed to hatch march 9th TOO!!!!!!!!!!!... i should've made a thread, we could've been hatching buddies...

Incubator 1: 43 fertile eggs (12 from byc member bargain, 12 from a friend of mine and the rest from my hens)

Incubator 2: 42 fertile eggs from my hens

Yes I candled all these and they all growth in them. Hopefully they make it to hatch day.

Good luck to all of you.
thumbsup.gif

wow, I feel so bad cuz I only have 12 eggs in my bator...two of which I just added tonight...7 cuckoo marans, 4 ee's and 1 polish...that's ok though cuz I'm planning on another hatch when this one is completed! LOL

Last edited:
Quote:

my eggs are supposed to hatch march 9th TOO!!!!!!!!!!!... i should've made a thread, we could've been hatching buddies...

big_smile.png
I just candled mine, I only see big dark blobs lol, Its my 1st hatch and the eggs are very dark, I have 4 thermometers, and 3 are consistently the same, and the 4th is giving me freeky #s like 102-106, so my son is just stareing at the bator, but I trust 3 must be right if they are all close to the same!! @ are mercury, 2 are digital!!

Quote:

big_smile.png
I just candled mine, I only see big dark blobs lol, Its my 1st hatch and the eggs are very dark, I have 4 thermometers, and 3 are consistently the same, and the 4th is giving me freeky #s like 102-106, so my son is just stareing at the bator, but I trust 3 must be right if they are all close to the same!! @ are mercury, 2 are digital!!

yeah i pulled out the digital thermometer... the one on the digital thermostat says 99°-100° so i trust it a lot more... my digital one tells me 98°-103° at times... when i had a water wiggler in there with it's own thermostat it said 99.5°-99.7° so no more digital thermometer... it just stressed me out...

and i'm not gonna candle until day 14 or right before lock down... i don't want to open the incubator at all this entire time... i haven't opened it since i started... woo hoo...

good luck...!

Back
Top Bottom