How many guineas for tick control?

LMAO, just what exactly are you trying to say NoisyCricket?!?!
gig.gif

are you the same peeps from the guinea site? if so where did you go, and why? people have been asking , and missing you. i always look for you, always loved your comments. we miss you there
hu.gif
. don't you have tons of guineas and other animals (goats). you always had great pictures. your answers were great for the problems i would have, and you always took the time to answer me. hope you show back up on the guinea site.
frow.gif
this site is really hard for me to figure out. i just happened across you.

Peeps is a great resource. We have read many many posts and have great respect for her.

Sorry you had to read that peeps, but the truth hurts sometimes!

Robert & KrisH

Last edited:
LOL, thanks Robert and Kris !
hugs.gif
Didn't hurt too bad, just made me turn 5 shades of red, lol (I blush easy!).

I think it's safe to say I've run the full gamut with my Guineas and been at my wits end with them many many times over the years... so if I can share some of my experiences or things I've learned along the way that might possibly help others out with their birds, I'm more than happy to
smile.png

LOL, thanks Robert and Kris !
hugs.gif
Didn't hurt too bad, just made me turn 5 shades of red, lol (I blush easy!).

I think it's safe to say I've run the full gamut with my Guineas and been at my wits end with them many many times over the years... so if I can share some of my experiences or things I've learned along the way that might possibly help others out with their birds, I'm more than happy to
smile.png

We might not say it often enough, but THANK YOU. it sort of feels like you are part of our extended family. we may not know each other, or ever meet in person, but still family.

but you might not want to claim us. we might be the weird cousins or something!

RobertH

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL, you are welcome... always glad to help if I can, I hate to see Guineas and their owners struggling to find the happy medium.
And hey, I have plenty of weird cousins, so you'll fit right in no problem (oh I'm so dead now!)
gig.gif

PeepsCA did you ever get any chickens? last time i heard you say you were thinking about getting some silkies. i was just given 2 baby silkies. they are so cute. just love them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom