How many Informative reactions have you received/given

Screenshot 2022-08-11 125635.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-11 125558.jpg

I am very stingy with my informative reactions. I treat them like the ovation feature of BYCs past, where you could only 'like' about 10 posts per day so you had to be pretty picky with who you gave them to. If I 'informative' something, it means I believe it is really good information worded in a very well thought out way. Because of this, I have only given a total of 4 of them. I like having so few and being able to go back through them to find information I really appreciated and want to refer to again.

I've been trying to come out of my shell a bit more lately, so I also haven't really been given very many 'informatives' because I've been pretty shy about posting outside of my own threads up until this past year or so. I've received 84, which I am incredibly grateful for. ❤️ To see that my posts are useful to someone else is very heartwarming to me, and it helps a lot as someone who struggles daily with social anxiety, confidence, and simply being able to reply to posts sometimes despite knowing the correct answer.

Back
Top Bottom