How Many Social/Blog /Website/ Chat Do You Use

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dieselgrl48, Jul 30, 2010.

1. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    How many different website's do you frequent?I currently have Facebook,MySpace, My Yearbook,I have a few friend's on Yahoo and Msn Chat.I join a lot of blog' forum's.I'm a sweep's junkie too so.... LOL.Ebay is calling me too!Just wanted to see what everyone here think's are fair site's.I Love this one I check it all the time.

My Name is Jo And I'm an Internet Junkie [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Hi Jo...My name is Alicia and I am a poultry forum and website junkie. My addiction started about a year ago when I bought my incubator. I joined an Australian poultry forum to keep my mind off what was happening with my eggs... But every day I needed a little more...So I created my own website about my ducks... ..It still wasnt enough. I joined a second forum- and then even created my own duck forum...And a second website - But even that did not completely satisfy me- I joined some duck groups- and started a face book page and was invited to join another new duck group.... All my bookmarked pages are all duck related- and just about every photo saved on my computer is of my ducks too.

I know I rehab....But I am having trouble finding one that will allow me to bring all my ducks along with me.

3. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Just this one [​IMG] .... I have a facebook , aint been on it but once .. Have a myspace , which I look at maybe once every 6 months...

5. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    I've belonged to several, but don't hang out at them consistently. Everything from Kitchenaid vintage mixers to yard sale queen, etc. and forums about British and/or period films, dog health, breed, etc.

6. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    BYC and Facebook 24/7

MySpace about every 6 months

7. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Fanfiction.net for my (what else) fanfiction
    Here for social networking
    Poultryland and Dragon Cave
    Tvtropes

Aaaaand that's about it, aside from a few others, like Weather.com and Youtube.

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

BYC and Facebook consistenly. Though 95% of my friends on Facebook are from here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by