How many trick-or-treaters did you get??

hmm, not as many as last year, but id say a good 50+ people came to our house all night
tongue.png

More than 450.

Started at 6PM, I ran out of my 400 toothbrushes at 7:15. Gave out the rest of my candy to the next 50. Went inside and shut out the lights.

None! I live in the boonies, on a gravel road, and have a loooooong driveway. Plus the sign on the gate kinda keeps people away (Dogs in Yard, Do Not Enter).
big_smile.png

zero
th.gif
hu.gif
hit.gif
I would like to have trick or treaters but dh wants nothing to do with it. We live half way between two small towns and have alot of new homes and small subdivisions going up. It would be nice even for one year.

Which was shocking, we usually get 0, but we always have candy anyway. We live near the end of a dead-end street, so almost no one comes down this far.

0, I've never had any since I moved into my house 16 years ago. We live in the suburbs and lots of kids in the neighborhood, they just don't want to walk up the hill to our house.
sad.png

I don't mind the kids, I actually have a blast because of all the black animals in the house staring at the kids through the door. Most of the kids love it too.

Nod tried climbing into someone's bag last year. Tried to snatch a toy ring from my hand as I was putting it in a bag this year. Timothy, tabby not black, sits on top of the TV and stares down the kids coming to the door. Winken sits in the window and watches everyone. Ashe and Sumi are their normal hissy fit selves at the end of the hallway. And then there's Tesla, I only let her in the room after the little kids are mostly gone for the night. She scares the crap out of the older kids. Big black 90 pound skinny hellhound that she is.

Back
Top Bottom