How many Trick or Treaters did you get?

Gee... we got quite a few kids around here and I got maybe 8 or 9 total. We finally left to go to another neighborhood because my kid didn't get much here. The few kids I did get were THRILLED, I was so cool because I gave out glow sticks!!!!
big_smile.png
I rock!
cool.png

ZERO. I think about 8 years ago we had one kid who came up, but we of course didn't have candy for him/her. . . Why buy candy when noone comes? Everyone seems to only trick or treat on specific roads. We're 14 miles out of town, deep in the woods, sooo. . . .

Zero too far out.....most the kids go in town and to the high school and the businesses downtown hand out candy....I guess the bigger town about 30 min away did theirs last night and the town a bit closer 15 min away did theirs tonight. I slept yesterday evening about 6pm to 9pm.

ZERO. I live out here in the backwoods with my neighbors " The Deliverances"

There are so many responses to this, but I can't think of even one that I can post.
roll.png

I was so cool because I gave out glow sticks!!!! I rock!

vfem, you rock even without glowsticks.

Our house had none but we did a trunk or treat at my Church and had about 1700 kids come.

Oh my, Were you expecting that many?

Just hit 80

Imp​

ZERO--I live far enough in the boonies NOT to have to deal with that! I much prefer parents taking their kids to sub-divisions rather than me having to worry about gates being left open & animals getting loose...
No, I don't do 'bah, humbug' at Christmas! I do, however, do it when they start putting out all the holiday stuff BEFORE Halloween...

ZERO. We live waaaaaay out in boonies at the end of a dead end gravel road.

We go to town to do our trick or treating. There is a great subdivision there that is very well lite and many of the houses decorate for halloween. It was a good time. To bad so many houses are empty now. It wasn't the same.

Back
Top Bottom