How much are you paying for soy free non-GMO?

I don't know where you are in GA but I buy from a small farm in Callahan. They sell countryside organics. It's not cheap. $36.50 for 50lb bag. But so far the is the best I can find.

Could you share which farmer you get your feed? Fleetwood isn't too far and I've been looking for affordable organic feed for our chickens we got this spring.

I buy from a local farmer and pay $35/80lbs of 19% or $31/80lbs. of 16% layer. That works out to $21.88/50lbs for the 19% or $19.38/50lbs. for the 16% layer. This is transitional organic. You can get his certified organic layer, but you have to buy a half ton & I think it's $37/80lbs. for the layer. I can get 50 lbs. of Organic Unlimited's no soy pellets for $30.50/50. The problem with Countryside is the high cost of shipping. Hope this helps.

referring to Cindy here :) Are you at liberty to share your farmer source? You are not far from me and I've been looking into better feed for our chickens we got this spring. Thanks!

Hi Heather. I go to Panorama Organics, 85 Mud Run Rd., Oley, Pa 19547. Vernon Burkholder is the owner and his Phone # is 610-987-3898. I think a few others on here have found him also. Hope this helps.

Hi Heather. I go to Panorama Organics, 85 Mud Run Rd., Oley, Pa 19547. Vernon Burkholder is the owner and his Phone # is 610-987-3898. I think a few others on here have found him also. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I'll have to give a call. We are getting low on feed

I found a someone nearby who mixes up fresh organic soy-free feed (USDA certified) and she charges 32.50 for 50 pounds.

Does that price include shipping? I buy from Countryside Organics locally and pay $31 for a 50# bag.

Back
Top Bottom