How much do you sell Courtnix chicks for?

Quote:
Either I stole your pricing or you stole mine
smile.png

Admit it, you stole mine!
lol.png

well yeah, since you and niki were kind enough to answer all my noob questions when i was getting started
smile.png

Quote:
You do better than me Meri. I sell day-olds for $1 each (up to 1 week old), then 2-3 weeks are $2, over 3 weeks are $3, sexed males are $3, and females are usually not for sale unless they are in groups. If bought seperately, they are $5, in groups of 3 females to 1 male is $15.

ETA: this is IF I get what I'm asking, doesn't usually happen. Which is why I don't hatch very many, and only sell the eggs.
smile.png

Those are my "home sale" prices - if I take them to Sano I don't get crap for them
sad.png

Well, you know.

eta -- the ones without feathers
wink.png
I get 3.50 for.

meri

Last edited:
Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
You do better than me Meri. I sell day-olds for $1 each (up to 1 week old), then 2-3 weeks are $2, over 3 weeks are $3, sexed males are $3, and females are usually not for sale unless they are in groups. If bought seperately, they are $5, in groups of 3 females to 1 male is $15.

ETA: this is IF I get what I'm asking, doesn't usually happen. Which is why I don't hatch very many, and only sell the eggs.
smile.png

Those are my "home sale" prices - if I take them to Sano I don't get crap for them
sad.png

Well, you know.

wink.png
I get 3.50 for.

meri​

I'd rather take less for them than make featherless ones
tongue.png

Quote:
sad.png

Well, you know.

wink.png
I get 3.50 for.

meri

I'd rather take less for them than make featherless ones
tongue.png

silly, you know what I mean... shhhh
cool.png

Lately I can't seem to give mine away. Hunters think that they can use them for training but I don't let that happen. I am pretty sure my A&M's would fly 10 feet and hide. Not much of a training lesson for the dogs if you ask me
wink.png

I was asking $2.00 a bird for any age because even my "old" breeders are still laying machines.

I can't guarantee XXXL A&M eggs like one member does. $10.00 an egg sure would be nice
roll.png

Quote:
I'll be sure and let everyone here know if anyone decides to pay that rediculous price...But i'm not holding my breath on that one!
wink.png

Quote:
I'll be sure and let everyone here know if anyone decides to pay that rediculous price...But i'm not holding my breath on that one!
wink.png

Alright, I am absolutly confused. Were you not the one who posted this:

Well, I finally caught up on all my ebay orders so now i'm trying to get rid of the last eggs of this season.....I can sell you 5 eggs for $50, 10 eggs for $75 or 100 eggs for $500

I didn't get into the discussion (glad I didn't) but this is what I was refering to when I say I wish I could get $10.00 an egg.
Not stiring things up, just confused on how you can post "that rediculous price"? I thought there was a guarantee that they will reach 4oz? That is not that hard to do. Geting a pound out of an A&M... I havent figured out the secret but will share when I do!

Back
Top Bottom