How much Niacin do you feed baby ducks? Just found out they can get deformities with too much protein in their feed. Their feedhas 22%. Very worried.

We buy the ones that are sodium free, in the winter of course from Walmart because they are cheaper. All still they are rinsined, then again all the food is prepped inside the house. and when able organic, peas daily we raised in the garden our or purchased when possible at Kroger's through their organic section or the Farmers market. the kale, the collards greens, broccoli, sweet potatoes, turnip greens, blueberries, raspberries, dandelion, greens, brussel sprouts, cabbages red cabbage is their favorite, I find they like spicy or things more than others. Red kale is one of their favorites, oatmeal and corn.. They get fresh crickets mealworms and minnows on a daily basis.
Again I find the Kroger's the best place to get my organic vegetables when I cannot give them to them that has been grown in the summer but.
Again everything is organic I'm very fortunate to be able to do this and that my ducks get on a daily basis. Again we feed our dogs the same way they get nothing but pure grass-fed beef raised here on our property I'm paleo I only eat a paleo diet. due to an issue I have with a nerve in my brain. I've been very sick all my life.I have a very rare disorder 198 people in the world have. When I swallow my heart stops. I learned at a very young age that certain chemically altered foods causes this to be worse. Another reason we don't eat chemically altered foods.
Amazing information here. Will definitely follow your lead. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom