how much should ducklings cost?

I got 6ducklings from a guy in a truck at the tractor store and I got 6 for $240. I thought that sounded high but the guy explained they live a long time and lay a lot of eggs.

I got mine at the tractor supply store. They are Pekins and they were like $4.88 . a month later the tractor supply store has a different breed but they are selling them for the same price still. In my opinion you got ripped off, I'm sorry. Maybe they are different prices in different states. I'm from Pennsylvania.

I got mine at the tractor supply store. They are Pekins and they were like $4.88 . a month later the tractor supply store has a different breed but they are selling them for the same price still. In my opinion you got ripped off, I'm sorry. Maybe they are different prices in different states. I'm from Pennsylvania.

Under five apiece is about right. Our TSC moved them down to $1.00 each when the next batch was due to come in.

They better lay golden eggs for that price
th.gif

I hope you'll enjoy them though!

What do pekins look like when they are full grown? A couple of mine I was told were pekins but the ones I see on google are white and mine are like creamy brown

Back
Top Bottom