how much water to put in incubator

IsaihaShel10

Chirping
Jun 18, 2021
Hey so I have an incubator and I used I have an old one still and that’s the one the eggs are in it’s a magic fly incubator it’s like the little one or the tiny one but then I also am bought a big one which also if you need to know the little one is the model MF014 and the capacity is 9 to 12 so the big one can hold 40 and yeah but I need to know how much water do I put in there I know the humidity to put but the Hydro meter that I bought doesn’t work with my incubator so but it has an humidity counter but every time that I put just a teensy-weensy bit of water in it it says I have like 80 humidity and I think it might be wrong so how do I know how much water to put may be in like cups Deano its the all in one automatic egg incubator by magic fly

Hey so I have an incubator and I used I have an old one still and that’s the one the eggs are in it’s a magic fly incubator it’s like the little one or the tiny one but then I also am bought a big one which also if you need to know the little one is the model MF014 and the capacity is 9 to 12 so the big one can hold 40 and yeah but I need to know how much water do I put in there I know the humidity to put but the Hydro meter that I bought doesn’t work with my incubator so but it has an humidity counter but every time that I put just a teensy-weensy bit of water in it it says I have like 80 humidity and I think it might be wrong so how do I know how much water to put may be in like cups Deano its the all in one automatic egg incubator by magic fly
Only way to know true humidity is with calibrated Hygrometer. every incubator is different, and every area has different ambient humidity. So, there is no set amount of water for a set humidity.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom