How much would you pay for a T.A.R.D.I.S. chicken coop? (From Doctor Who)

I WANT ONE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

wow
th.gif
..... you must like Dr.Who...

I know this is an old thread, but I love it!

I wish I had a coop bigger on the inside, because I keep adding on. Ours keeps growing on the outside.

First, my loving DH bought me a used coop.

Brought it home, gutted it, added wheels & insulation, then a nice coat of paint.

Turns out the wheels didn't work well, so here it sits with a run made from scavenged parts.

Got a lot of snow, so before our 2nd winter we added a permanent snow guard around the bottom. A neighbor donated a door.
We also made "storm windows" using clear vinyl shower curtains. It's like a greenhouse inside, but the water does freeze.

By the 3rd winter we perfected the heated water bucket system & added a run extension.
BTW it can snow a lot here.

This year we added a few gardens & mulch around the extension. I also made an extra level in the tall run. (We really weren't using all the vertical space.) In Nov, we just finished "storm windows" for the run extension.

So as you can see, mine just keeps growing.... and growing!

I would L.O.V.E. to have one, but I think I'd have to go with the smaller version.

Depends on a lot of factors I suppose, but maybe $1.5k for me. There might be licensing issues though if you do end up selling them.

Would it come with chicken bowties and fezzes?

I'm looking into making TARDIS messenger bags to sell.

HAHA! Little chicken bowties and fezzes! Because bowties are cool! And fezzes are cool!

I know this is an old thread, but I love it!

I wish I had a coop bigger on the inside, because I keep adding on. Ours keeps growing on the outside.

First, my loving DH bought me a used coop.

Brought it home, gutted it, added wheels & insulation, then a nice coat of paint.

Turns out the wheels didn't work well, so here it sits with a run made from scavenged parts.

Got a lot of snow, so before our 2nd winter we added a permanent snow guard around the bottom. A neighbor donated a door.
We also made "storm windows" using clear vinyl shower curtains. It's like a greenhouse inside, but the water does freeze.

By the 3rd winter we perfected the heated water bucket system & added a run extension.
BTW it can snow a lot here.

This year we added a few gardens & mulch around the extension. I also made an extra level in the tall run. (We really weren't using all the vertical space.) In Nov, we just finished "storm windows" for the run extension.

So as you can see, mine just keeps growing.... and growing!
Whoa, I love it!! It looks so nice!

Back
Top Bottom