How often does the JANOEL12 incubator turn the eggs?

I completely agree with Trisseh about the capacity thing.... I got about 30 guinea eggs and 3 duck egg in mine without the turner. The guinea eggs were not planned and that was my only incubator at the time so I had to make it work. It was a dump nest with embryos of all different ages, some not even visibly developing yet and some already hatching. I only had 2 deaths out of all of those birds. They were stacked in 2 layers very precariously, I took extra care to make sure the turning rod could still spin without hitting guinea eggs.
Here's a pic of all of the eggs.
20190719_163135_HDR~2.jpg

And a the first lot of hatchers.
20190726_111649_HDR.jpg

Hi all! Does anybody know how often the JANOEL incubator turns the eggs inside? I'm working on a project about it and I'd like to include how often it turns the eggs but I can't find any information about it, and my instruction manual is MIA but even if I had it I probably couldn't read it anyway.
Thanks in advance!
I wonder if you ever found your answer?? I have janoel 48, 24, and 12. The 48 has a count down of 1minute 59, the other two have been a complete mystery for years. Today I slightly changed the way i asked the question and hey presto!!!! It turns constantly, very very slowly over a 4 hour period. You may know that now but if not......

I wonder if you ever found your answer?? I have janoel 48, 24, and 12. The 48 has a count down of 1minute 59, the other two have been a complete mystery for years. Today I slightly changed the way i asked the question and hey presto!!!! It turns constantly, very very slowly over a 4 hour period. You may know that now but if not......
Thank you! 😁

Back
Top Bottom