how old are my babys now confused

cary 1973

Songster
7 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Henderson Nevada aka Las Vegas
can anyone tell me about how old my babys are when i got them April 14 I thought they were under a week for 3 of them they had some wing feathers and tiny spouts of tail feathers (except little bit she had not on feather on her she was 100% fuzz) but today when i was at feed store they had some baby chicks (took all will power not to walk about with a few more chicks esp when you have a 6 year old begging and already naming them) and the lady said they were over 2 weeks old these chicks but they looked jusst like my 3 girls the day i brought them home.

Phenox day we brought her home

half hour after we got home april 14

Apirl 18 4 days of bring them home

another view april 18

them yesterday

head shot

so any ideas on how old they are

I got mine the same day - they were about 3 days old (assuming they told me correctly). My avatar was taken on April 14th They look very much like yours today - about 4 weeks today.

Taken a few days ago.

LOOKING AT THAT FIRST PIC WHEN I FIRST GOT THEM AND THERE NURSERY CAGE WAS SO BIG AND NOW WHEN THEY GET IN THERE IS HARDLY ANY ROOM FOR THEM I HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING OUT SO THEY COULD MOVE EVEN THERE LITTLE PURCHING STICK THEY DONT FIT ON ANY MORE MY HAVE THEY GROWN SO DARN FAST.
ep.gif

just went out and took good look at them they have all there neck feathers most of there head feathers breast and back and tell covered in feathers still naked under there wings and cant tell if there little butts are fluffy feathers or still new born feathers

Back
Top Bottom