How to break a broody chicken

1. yes, and I apologized to the person because someone told me it was wrong, so i looked it up and got inspired, 2, sorry for the confusing, but i mean is no im not new to the idea of it, but i am new to the chickens, i see your point but sorry again.
Aswell as that i try my best so sorry if im wrong, i got inspired by a few sites and well educated people and wanted to spread the word. What would you like me to do next time? Im not exactly sure whatd youd like me to change other then research and caring for chickens. Thanks for your advice again, sorry if i sound rude. :)

One of my JG, just went broody. I put her in a kennel outside of the pen. Put it up of the ground to get good airflow. It only took three days to break her. Now my question is, when will she start laying again? Thx

Because i added some things, and some people arent aloud to click links and such, and since im newish to the website i didnt know if i was aloud to do that. I think i did paste links ince before but i wasnt sure, and i wanted people to just be able to quickly read it :)

ps. I just copied the top parts. the bottom parts were freely written, some used her ideas but thats what everyone recommends so i just added some highly recommended ones
For all text that you copy and paste you should include a link to that source and give them credit for what they wrote. Not doing this is considered plagiarism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Back
Top Bottom