How to entertain puppy that is crated 24/7?

suggestion for the papers to be ripped-up -- for some reason a magazine works with ours -- they tear it page by page -- makes them very happy -- us, not so much -- :)

You do want to be careful what you give him to entertain himself. Don't want to build any bad habits, like tearing up all your reading material, white he is recuperating.
smile.png

Oh the poor puppy and your family. I hope he heals well and I know from your post he will recieve lots of love and attention. Hugs to you, your family, your poor puppy and to your poor FIL. I am sure he feels terrible.
hugs.gif

My Jack Russel is no stranger to pelvic injuries. She has had her pevis broken twice in the sime place and one in another. Warm baths help shoothe pains without meds. Raw-hide bones are good for crated pups. They don't squeek so they don't excite the pup too much. Warm towels soaked in hot water and lemon tea helps put puppie to sleep. Dont over do the bedding though. Even though it may seem like a good idea to have mounds of pillows. One or two is more than enough. Too many will make him lay wrong and cause pain. Scrambled eggs provide a lot of protein and a bowel of milk a day adds calcium. But if he has a delicate tummy don't push new foods onto him.

Back
Top Bottom