How to find unread alerts???

Julene

Chirping
May 28, 2022
South Central Kentucky
I'm a newbie so the answer I'm seeking is probably obvious and I just haven't discovered it yet, but I can't see any difference between my read and unread alerts. I see a way to mark them as read but when I do that nothing seems to visually change, so I can't tell the difference - unless I hover over the little dot in the corner. I don't want to have to hover over ever single little dot to see which messages are unread but I can't find a way to only "show unread". There is only a "show all" option, but that isn't helpful because I still have to hover over every little dot to see which ones are unread. Why isn't there an option to show only unread alerts? Is there an easier way to do this that I just haven't figured out yet? Thanks!

B2B8AB0E-6825-40D0-8727-0661B4E27FF7.jpeg

I think you can mark it read by tapping the dot that I went Around in black

Thanks, yes, I was aware of the little dots. It's just that it's rather cumbersome to hover over every single dot trying to find the alerts I missed. I'm new yet there are so many alerts! I can't imagine if I were really active here. It would be overwhelming. Seems that BYC could easily provide a "see all unread" option so that only unread alerts are visible.

Back
Top Bottom