how to get closer with breeders around the globe!

faysel

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 19, 2012
hi every one !
i am faisal omer from Pakistan..i really love rare chicken breeds and want to introduce this hobby to the last person on this earth :) ... i am here looking for the like minded people who want this to be happen and really wana do something for neXt generations :)
i would like you to give your suggestions how we can make a global forum to have meetings and agendas only for the betterment of breeding rare chicken breeds and for the help of rare chicken breeders who not only need pat on their backs but many other things to get unrelated bloodlines and many other things like this.
Best Regards :)

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Breeding rare breeds is a good thing to do and very rewarding. I'd suggest you start a thread in the Breeds section or the Breeders section and see who else here does rare breeds that you can talk to. We do have members from quite a few countries and this is the best international chicken forum I've seen on the web.

thanks and do keep in touch..and share what breeds you got , also share your mind that how can we start swaping breeds from each other :)

thanks and do keep in touch..and share what breeds you got , please give suggestions that how can we start swapping valuable breeds:)

Back
Top Bottom