How to get replies in other forums on byc?

Amylia

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2015
I've posted several threads in the gender and breed forum with little response. How do I increase feedback? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Torch404

Songster
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Northern Cali
IT looks like all your threads have between 4-10 replies. Are the answers you're getting not adequate? The one with only 4 replies I looked at and you had a separate question after those replies. Maybe you should start a new thread for new questions if that is what you are referring to.

Amylia

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for responding. I get more adequate information by reading other threads. And have noticed multiple other posts getting a lot more feedback. The more feedback I receive, the more confident in the information that I receive. With limited info, I just have to assume that I get valid info... Was just wondering how to get more opinions. Thanks again!

Torch404

Songster
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Northern Cali
There are so many people on here it's pretty hit and miss on getting a lot of replies. The search is your best friend as really most questions have already been answered. If I'm looking for good feedback I find the big thread on a subject. Most subjects and breeds have threads devoted to them with hundreds and thousands of replies. Those threads have a lot of people subscribed and you're more likely to get a good answer. Happy chickening.

Last edited:

Top Bottom