How to Kill flies immediatly??

they say dont spray insecticide but i do .. Bifen in a pump up sprayer .. i spray everything around and in the coop, bushes and the ground .. dont get it on their food and dont get it in the water and the birds themselves should be removed or roamed until its dry .. incidentally the nasty neighbors with their worm ridden flea bitten and fly infested animals are my main problem .. their filth flies rats fleas mosquitos etc come over the fence to my yard .. so i spray everything down from the fence over every couple months, more often if it rains alot ... but its proven to be a game changer, only thing i would warn about is a) dont spray it in wind and get in on yourself, wear long sleaves/ pants and i shower after using the stuff, its toxic wet, after drying its safe, cept for insects .. and b) dont get it anywhere near fish tanks reptile pets, OR baby chicks, their bedding etc .. other than that it will solve your issue .. not real cheap but worth it, goes a long way .. DONT try to mix it strong, if anything slightly weaker than recommended on the paper, it works residually, insects touch it, clean their feet and die ... its not a contact kill spray ..

It's finally come to the point where the neighbors are complaining flies are in their house. We have to get rid of our chickens. We are devastated but since we rent our home we have to keep peace with neighbors. What is the best way to irradicate flies quickly from the yard? We had a few rooster that we let roam so it's about 4-5000+ square feet to be treated. I plan to rake and burn, then maybe spray insect growth regulator over the entire yard. Any other suggestions please?
I know this isn't a fresh post but if you still have your chickens, buy them a case of these! We have a farm and they are AMAZING! The first time I used one I was having trouble getting the cover on the glue strip off. I had it up near the window and it trapped a fly before I ever got it up!! LOL My only complaint is if somebody comes over the can look nasty with dead flies on them LOL They are easy to remove and we replace every week or two when they have flies on them. https://www.amazon.com/Catchmaster-...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Back
Top Bottom