How to make Homemade Italian Sausage ( Pic Heavy )

Quote:
Yeah I could see that, they do not seem to give as much, next time you process one of your hogs, you should try and keep and process the natural casing if you have the mind to. did you have any trouble with trapped air in the link during the stuffing process??.

Ok so whats next?? what should we try next??. Bratwurst/Beerwurst/Hot links?.

AL

Would love the pepperoni recipe, and would you happen to have instructions for pancetta?

I am trying to make more things from scratch. I need to fill up my freezer for the year. I am also hoping to find how to make my own butter and cheese, too.

Today the weather was great for grilling so you can guess what I put on the grill. Please no drooling on your keyboards LOL.

AL

Pure perfection.

10364_img_0168.jpg

Quote:
I am evil and should never be banned from this food of the GODS, Don't hold it against me but the DW & DD got a couple and the rest I devoured hunkered in a dark corner snarling at anything that came close to me LOLLLLLLL LOLLLLLL.

AL

Hee hee hee

I will just have to be happy with that batch of buffalo pemmican I have drying at home. I too will be snarling in a corner to keep hubby and youngest son away while I eat it
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom