how to shut up roostrer

spoolin

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
palm bay, FL
does anyne know howto shut up a rooster? i need hlp immeadiatly! one of my neighbors is getting SUPER ticked off. i need help A.S.A.P. please
thank you

some people swear by the 'box method'. putting cockerel/rooster in a box so the rooster cannot extend his neck to crow.

many will tell you it is not 'tried and true'.

also, they crow whenever they feel the need/want.

may be time to re-home your buddy.

You can't ever really shut up a rooster but what you can do to kinda keep him quiet for a while is put him in a kennel in a dark place or with a towel over it. It'll calm him down but this is a temporary solution. Best thing i can suggest for you're neighbor is bribe them with eggs1 they might change their minds about the noise.

Good luck

Rooster just do what they do! They crow and there really isn't any way to get them to stop.

Are you zoned appropriately to have chickens? If so, then the neighbor really can't do much about it.

Have you tried talking to your neighbor and bribing them with some eggs? Sometimes that works!

At any rate, your rooster is doing what he is meant to do and there is no way to fix something that isn't broken.

Good luck to you!

Easy to do...Eat the rooster
lau.gif
You can't stop a rooster from crowing

I wish everyone was correct on this, but I`m sure it`s up to the individual rooster. I`ve done a fair amount of shipping and there isn`t much room in shipping boxes. Very amusing standing in line at the post office with a box crowing. The only sure way is the way eagle said.

Back
Top Bottom