How was your Thanksgiving?

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
Ours was great!!! We had 2 Thanksgiving dinners. The first one was at 1:00 with our with our aunt, uncle, and grandpa from our mom's side and the second was at 7:00 with our aunt, uncles, cousins, and other friends on our dad's side. We did not eat at the second party because we got there after they ate but that is what we planned on doing.Also we were so full from the first one!!! Our aunt, uncle and cousins could not make it from my mom's side because sadly they moved to Michigan. At the first party we ate turkey, stuffing, rolls, creamed corn, mac and cheese, creamed cabbage, gravy, mashed potatoes, and for desert we had, pumpkin pie, eggnog pie, and pumpkin roll (it is really good). It was all so good!!! At the second party we had a little bit of desert. We had brownies! We had a pretty busy Thanksgiving. How was your Thanksgiving?

Great! We had rolls, turkey, ham and a whole bunch of other good stuff! It sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving too!

We had Thanksgiving with friends. It was wonderful. It was like a reunion with all the different friends and their kids. We had heart of palm cooked like cabbage. I haven't had that for decades. I bet you've had it Maxx.
And two different turkeys. On traditional roast in the oven and one slow cooked with herbs and white wine.
It was a gourmet cracker Florida spread...if you can picture that..and PEAcan pie.

We had a great day at my brothers house..and tomorrow we'll cook ours here. Cant wait..turkey leftovers..yum..
droolin.gif

Any time I'm with my family and everyone is healthy, it's a great Thanksgiving!

Suzy
celebrate.gif

My two sisters and their families came up here for the holidays
smile.png
celebrate.gif

Niki leaves for dallas tommorow at noon, and Danielle leaves sunday for Tn about 6am. Had so much good food, lots of laughs, and life was good.

Back
Top Bottom