How Would You Handle This?*UPDATE*

Sonoran Silkies the board decided to have the sheep pen's inspected and repaired.
I offered to come help, but was told "no thanks". Must think I'm going to break some pegs off.
lau.gif

As for the jerk he is "suppose" to apologize. Not going to hold my breath though.

His wife told me he was "let go" by the county extension office. She sure didn't like it when I said "well whoever did it good for them."

Right now the only thing keeping this fair alive is the 4-H clubs and kids. If we pulled out it would be nothing.

I'd have called the police and reported it as attempted murder. If they later downgraded it to assault with a deadly weapon, or even simple assault, fine. However, it would have gotten them there FAST and there would be a nice paper trail.

It also would have resulted in immediate media response. Nothing much at the fair screams news story like "Fair Board member's husband investigated for alleged attempted murder of 4-H member's father" or "Fair official goes on alleged backhoe rampage at fair!"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom