How would you respond?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MeatKing, Aug 10, 2011.

1. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

So my sister and I were to go back to school shopping together. We both picked the date, but then financially now I am unable too. We spupposed to go Friday, so I could her Tuesday and said I would probley not be able too. I would call her first thing today and tell her. So i called and say I wouldn't be coming. Anyways so I get home and she has this for her status.

Darn, took the day off work Friday to go to Costco and school shop with the kids and now neither Mom or Donna can make it. [​IMG] Guess I'll just plan a fun day on our own instead. [​IMG]
    about an hour ago · Like
    ·

Then she commented this..

Too bad they have to work

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    I'd just ignore it. She could have put her big girl panties on and gone shopping on her own if she wanted to...

3. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Why not just comment with "Sorry about that, I just don't have the money". [​IMG]

4. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

I dunno, just don't want everyone on my fb to know that. I have a few customers/neighbors on fb. That don't really need to know that. But yes I'm telling you all!! [​IMG]

5. aggie9296

aggie9296 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2011
    Panama City, FL
    I'd ignore it or say "yes, some of us have to work for a living" and leave it at that.

6. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

my reply would have to be "well.. have fun with that!"

7. KenK

KenK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    Stuff like this confuses me, that is unless you and your sister are both twelve. This doesn't seem likely since you mention customers. Facebook itself confuses me.

I would be irritated if anybody was putting my personal information on a public website. I suppose it would lead me to not tell them anything personal which is kind of my policy anyways.

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I'd respond with "Oh I am so glad you can plan a nice day with the kids!!!! I hope you have a great day (((HUGS)))" Like you are total oblivious to her sarcasm.

9. AK Michelle

AK Michelle Bad Girl of the North

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    Quote:"LIKE"

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:"LIKE"

We FB too much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by