Howdy from Cali!

Scovy Momma

Songster
9 Years
Jan 21, 2012
Lincoln CA
I'm in Sacramento,CA & I'm owned by a Muscovy named Daisy Ducky. She pretty much has the run of the house as long as she has her diaper on that I made for her.
I've always grown up with chickens,geese & ducks but never had a house duck.
Interested in new ways to enjoy a house duck & was hoping to find other house duck owners in my area.
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC.

I wanna see a pic with her diaper on!!!

How often do you have to change it?

Does she jump in the tub or toilet?

Yep! That was the first time she had worn her diaper so she has that perturbed look on her face,hehehe! I only change it maybe every 6 hours,less if she smells funky,more if she's dry at that time. She's very comfortable in it. I made it from a bra,so I can get two diapers from one bra. It's fully adjustable & can grow with her. I go to the dollar tree & can buy two big packages of maxi pads for a buck,then I cut them in half. With a dollar I can get 80 changes, the diaper is low profile,moisture proofed & it can look pretty to boot!
I have 4 dogs so I keep the toilet lids down. She has a little plastic tub that she can take a bath in the tub while I shower. When we're done,she jumps up on the edge & waits with her wings open so I can blow dry her.
She's trained to "happy dance"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom