Howdy from Florida

Welcome fellow animal lover!!! I absolutely admire that you have 7 horses, i had three but they all lived their lives out on my ranch and i havent had time to get more, im actually looking for someone who loves ducks and will take mine since my neighbors think its funny to eliminate my hen and rooster by poisoning them, im looking to move and sadly my ducks cant come with 😭

Welcome fellow animal lover!!! I absolutely admire that you have 7 horses, i had three but they all lived their lives out on my ranch and i havent had time to get more, im actually looking for someone who loves ducks and will take mine since my neighbors think its funny to eliminate my hen and rooster by poisoning them, im looking to move and sadly my ducks cant come with 😭
Thank you for the welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. How awful, for your flock and for you and your family.
I have rescued seven horses but don't keep them all. Once they are back to health, I rehome them and use the adoption fee for another horse. Right now I have two rescues. One has a blown stifle and can't go anywhere else because very few people in the world will care for a 1700 lb Belgian draft that can't be ridden or worked. They eat enough for two horses.
What breed ducks do you have? I used to keep Pekins.

Theyre pekins, ill attatch a photo of them

Attachments

• Snapchat-743933003.jpg
    Snapchat-743933003.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom