Howdy from La Casa De Lynwood, out on Bainbridge Island!

DNord

Hatching
8 Years
Jun 26, 2011
Howdy, howdy y'all!! Long time reader first time poster here and I love the site. I've had my ladies for 10 weeks and when ever I have a question I come here.
Right now my ladies are a Black Australorp named Dorothy Anne, a Buff Orbington named Marilyn Monroe, a Black Star named Joan Jett, a Barred Rock named Cherry Bomb, and a Rhode Island Red named Ruby Red.
I wish better circumstances had led me to sign up, but my little Marilyn was attacked by a hawk when I was just 20 feet from her! She seems to be doing ok, but I may post in the injury section soon. I'll keep ya posted though.

-Daniel

Hello
frow.gif
from Hesperia,CA and
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Hi!
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
from Australia!
BYC is indeed a very helpful site. We have many chicken nerds who love to lurk around
wink.png

Sorry about what happened to Marilyn
hugs.gif
Hopefully she will be OK!

Hope to see you more around the forum
frow.gif

I love the names of your birds by the way, very creative
lol.png

Just thought I'd let y'all know, Marilyn seems to be doing fine. She's eating, drinking, and poo'ing again and even running around a little. I'm still hesitant about putting her back in with the rest though. If she fought off the hawk (alot of the blood wasn't her's) she would totally maim one of the others if they picked on her.
Thank you everyone for all your well wishes!
-Daniel

Back
Top Bottom