Howdy from New Australia

woods2017

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2017
ABERGLASSLYN NSW AUSTRALIA
Good after noon fellow bird lovers ! :)

I am Bev from Nsw in Australia :) we have just added 3 chooks to our family 2 weeks ago... I have two dogs, 1 is a kelpie cross Aisna is 12, and the other is a German shepherd.. saxon is 6... we have 1 Leghorn her name is Prissy, a Isa Brown her name is penny and a Black australorp her name is beauty as she has a red feathers neck from the xbreed of a rhode island red., i can see i am going to have alot of fun learning about how to bring up my girls, the do's and donts ... attached is pics of my girls and my furkidsi

Last edited:
Hi Bev and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. Love the pic of your GSD - gotta be my favourite breed.

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre - https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your country thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/598568/australia-six-states-and-that-funny-little-island

All the best
CT

Nice to meet you Bev, Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. I want to throw the ball for your dog. They really love that.

welcome-byc.gif

Your dogs are adorable!

Howdy neighbour
frow.gif
Welcome & Congratulations!

As suggested, please do pop in to the Aussie Thread and say hello, you will be welcome.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom