howdy from north ga

sumatra42

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 20, 2014
n ga
hello everyone just wanted to take the time to introduce myself as i am new here my name is jennifer and i raise sumatras,phoenex, bluefacehatch, and lacy roundheads, orpingtons, an reds it will take me awhile to learn how to use the site so any help is welcomed i know i have some friends on here from tenn so hopefully thy will give me some help lol,
thanks jen

Welcome to Backyard Chickens!!!
big_smile.png

STACY H i hope you see this im still not gettin on facebook!! i figure you will know who i am by my avatar

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Love those Sumatras! The hens look like crows. Ha!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Jennifer. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a very unusual mix of breeds. I've been raising chickens for 50 years and have had dozens of breeds, but I've never some of the breeds on your list. I do currently have some Orpingtons in my flock and they are wonderful birds; hardy, good layers of large, brown eggs, and very friendly and gentle. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) has made lap pets of ours. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Love those Sumatras! The hens look like crows. Ha!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!
my husband says they look like crows too lol i love them i was very fortunate get them their sire won the championship in knoxville this yr so i have some good birds to work with im just in the learnig phase at the moment so ive got aways to go

Welcome to BYC, Jennifer. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a very unusual mix of breeds. I've been raising chickens for 50 years and have had dozens of breeds, but I've never some of the breeds on your list. I do currently have some Orpingtons in my flock and they are wonderful birds; hardy, good layers of large, brown eggs, and very friendly and gentle. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) has made lap pets of ours. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.
yeah we do have a lot of differant breeds the games are my husbands and the others are mine but i love and take care of them all i hope to add some new blood to my rh line they are getting very inbred so im thinking of adding some bosten rh to them hopefully that will calm them down a bit
thanks jen

Back
Top Bottom