Howdy from Oklahoma

Dandy1

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 8, 2014
Olive, Oklahoma
Hello, I'm new to the chicken bussiness so I have been on this forum trying to learn more about them. The wife & I have purchased 12 hens and a rooster (or at least thats what we think we got) from our local farm store. Dont know what kind they are except "cute" and we think they are about 4 weeks old. We have had them for 2 weeks (8 black & 4 white birds) and I have been working hard to convert and old 8x10 shed into a chicken coop with a 14x16 run. I have learned a lot from BYC; this is a very good resource for chicken info! I retired about 18 months ago so I should have plenty of time to mess with these interesting birds.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your birds!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you'd like your breed identified, just post some pics of your birds and we'll be happy to take a look at them for you. You could also post their pics on our What Breed or Gender is This? section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this and let our experts there take a look at them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck with all your poultry projects and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom